Saturday, May 19, 2012

Back in Canada...

Hello all, I have been back in Canada for a couple of weeks now, and the adjustment has been... interesting. My experience in Italy and Europe couldn't have gone any better- I made so many wonderful friends and memories that I will cherish forever (cheesy, I know, but true).

As I am living back in Ottawa with my family for the summer, I am really just trying to find myself a well-paying summer job while also juggling time to see my boyfriend, friends, family and of course, making art. I wish it were easier for young artists to get a start in the elusive 'art world', but unfortunately, is it proving to be very difficult. At the moment, I'm really trying to talk to anyone I can about my art in hopes of the possibility of getting commissioned. Really, I'll take anything at this point- I just want to feel as though I am going somewhere with this, ya know?

Anyways, I'll try to update much more than I have been, and seriously, I need to post photos! (All my work from this year is sitting wrapped up, still in Toronto..)

No comments:

Post a Comment